v2.0.9 - 2021-01-14
- Add option for initially open collapsable heading
v2.0.8 - 2020-11-03
- Added new custom styles for radios and checkboxes
- Custom styles are now added to all
<select> elements (the
.tyselect class is no longer used)
$tycolor-shade values for improved visibility
- Minor updates to other form styles
- Fixed custom select styles in Firefox
v2.0.7 - 2020-05-09
- Fixed quotes in chrome
- Added new media module
- Added documentation for new module
v2.0.6 - 2020-02-16
- Improved accessibility for collapsables
- Updated the documentation page for collapsables.
v2.0.5 - 2019-12-14
- Added test page for the In View module
- Added a documentation page for the In View module.
- Updated the compatibility page.
v2.0.4 - 2019-10-16
tymargins-once class as a companion to the
- Updated the tymargins-size and tymargins mixins to support the new class.
- Updated the mixins and spacing module documentation.
v2.0.3 - 2019-10-05
- Minor update to responsive table styles to resolve issue with unwanted adjacent sibling margin.
- Overhaul of documentation home page
- Fix errors in the documentation
v2.0.0 - 2019-09-28
This list of changes is just the highlights. There isn't a Tyfy module that hasn't been significantly updated. As a result, this version of the framework is not compatable with the previous version. You cannot replace v1.4.5 with v2.0.0 and expect it to work.
Major changes from v1.4.5:
- jQuery dependency has been removed.
- All variable names have been changed. Most have been shortened to use
$ty as a prefix instead of
- Variables have been reorganized; there are only three variables defined in the
_core.scss module. Most remaining variables have been moved to the
- Indent variables have been removed, replaced with spacing variables.
- SASS maps are now used for spacing, font size, and time duration variables. New functions have been added to facilitate use of values in SASS maps.
- Adjustment variables for the tylead function have been moved to the
- Color variables have been simplified; reverse color variables have been moved to the
- Color manipulation functions have been removed.
- Mixins have been renamed for consistency.
- Numerous class names have been changed to use
ty as a name prefix.
_effects.scss modules have been recategorized as extras.
_drupal.scss module has been removed.
_responsive_text.scss extras module has been rewritten.
Major additions from v1.4.5:
- Colors are assigned to the
<body> using CSS custom properties. This makes it easier to manipulate color values. It also allowed a complete rewrite and simplification of the
- New functions have been added to facilitate use of values in SASS maps.
- Additional icon options have been added for bulleted lists with custom icons for bullets.
- For forms, the
tyselect class for custom
<select> elements can be applied either directly to the
<select> element or to a containing element.
- The documentation has been completely redesigned and rewritten.
- Test files have been developed to verify modules function.